Tuesday, July 21, 2009

updated Sept 18, 15
Person who regrew nerves in dead tooth?
REGROW TEETH NATURE'S WAY
This blog is for people who are regrowing teeth, or who have regrown teeth, or who are hoping to regrow teeth. I'm referring, of course, to the regrowing of adult teeth. People from various countries and of various age groups have regrown adult teeth using various methods.
~~~
Chances are, in any large crowd, there are a few people who have regrown adult teeth or who know of someone who has. In raising people's awareness of this, it is my hope that this will increase the likelihood of tooth regeneration. A mental block by the collective consciousness of mankind may be inhibiting tooth regeneration.
~~~
I'm writing a book on dental regeneration, and am seeking factual stories from those who have had some success with regrowing teeth. If you wish to have your story included in this book, I'll need some information about your case, and permission to use your story.  (I'm also collecting stories on atrocious dental work.)
~~~
It helps if you know how the teeth are numbered. This is quite simple: the teeth are numbered from the upper right to the upper left (1-16), and from the lower left to the lower right (17-32). Even if a tooth has been extracted or otherwise lost, the numbering remains the same: i.e. the teeth are still numbered as though they were all there. In other words, even if you've had tooth #1 (upper right 3rd molar/wisdom tooth) extracted your upper right second molar is still #2, and your upper right first molar is still #3.
~~~
Dental regeneration is my passion. How so? It's a long story, but here is a summary of it. I am a very experienced dental consumer: including some hundred and fifty trips to the dentist over a period of about fifteen years, during which time I was victimized by mistakes made on a massive scale, bodily harm on a massive scale, pain and suffering on a massive scale. It is this ordeal which has led to my knowledge of bad dental work: the sloppy dentistry which has consumed my health, my financial resources, and every day of my life for many years, and counting - the sloppy dentistry which has ravaged my teeth. This malpractice has also entailed quite the gamut of felony crimes: violent assault, malicious fraud, perjury, conspiracy, bribery, cover-ups, altering of records, obstruction of justice, and willful exacerbation of my injuries by the guilty parties.
~~~
Some of the most serious crimes in society are routinely committed by doctors and dentists, yet these crimes go unpunished. Malpractice cover-ups can and do lead to needless suffering and additional permanent injuries inflicted on the victims of malpractice.
~~~
In my own case, the malpractice and cover-up crimes have led to diseased organs, heart arrhythmia, the severe absence of red blood cells (a symptom of mercury poisoning), and so much more. The dental malpractice and cover-up crimes left me for dead, and have left me with a mouthful of dead, broken teeth in spite of my very good dental hygiene over the years. I eventually got back on my feet with the help of Chinese medicine, but that is a long story.
~~~
I have yet to regrow my own damaged teeth, though in past years I've had some amazing results with acupuncture in calming distraught dental nerves, halting severe dental pain and inflamation, and in reducing facial swelling (in addition to helping me get back on my feet again).
~~~
I've researched dental regeneration for years and have gleaned information from books, articles and web pages on the healing of teeth. There are a number of ways to go about tooth regeneration, though what works for one person may not work for another. I've also talked and emailed with a few people who claim to have regrown one or more adult teeth, or who know someone who has.
~~~
Methods I've read or heard about include:
  • Diet – but this is controversial; diets suggested range from heavy on meat to raw vegan
  • Energy work - including Quantum Touch (QT)
  • Weight loss - energy is wasted in maintaining excess weight
  • Genetics - runs in the family (lucky families!)
  • Oil swishing for whitening, brightening, tightening and cleaning teeth
  • Mind over matter - in other words, believing you can do it
  • Feng Shui – ancient Chinese practice for health
Then there are people who have regrown teeth without a clue as to how it happened. Perhaps if they really put their minds to it, they could come up with a clue.

There are a number of web sites on tooth regeneration, and I'm trying to pull it together to come up with answers. And as the expression goes: Two heads are better than one. So I look forward to hearing from you.

Here are a few web sites of interest:

ACUPUNCTURE
The Center for Holistic Dentistry, David L. Lerner DDS
http://www.holisticdentist.com/services/dental-acupuncture.html

Charts of Tooth-Organ Acumeridian Relationships
(This shows a clear chart of tooth-organ relationships)
http://www.naturalworldhealing.com/Dentalinfo/toothorganchart.htm

FENG SHUI
PositiveHeathOnline Feng Shui for Health by John Bethel/"Diagram 1 The Ba Gua"
http://www.positivehealth.com/article/chinese-oriental-medicine/feng-shui-for-health

Your Body's Feng Shui - What Your Health Says About Your Life, by Kathryn Weber

(Over half way down page: "West/creativity, children, projects")
http://redlotusletter.com/your-bodys-feng-shui-what-your-health-says-about-your-life/

TAO
Take this one for what it's worth" Dr. and Master Sha: TEETH AND GUMS:
Tao Song for Healing and Rejuvenation of Teeth and Gums
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-eLBhJSe6w

DIET
Diet for teeth “by Vinny Pinto, a mystic, remote spiritual healer and consulting scientist.”
http://rawpaleodiet.vpinf.com/dental-regeneration-1.html

Can zinc help teeth?  An interesting article: "Zinc appears to be the real hardener of bones and teeth"
http://english.pravda.ru/science/tech/10-01-2014/126579-zinc_strengthen_teeth-0

HEALER, WILLARD FULLER
The amazing minister, (the late) Willard Fuller, who really did heal people’s teeth:
http://www.willardfuller.com/fills.html

OIL PULLING
Oil pulling and coconut oil:
http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/article%20oil%20pulling.htm

RE; FLUORIDE
Recommend this article on fluoride by Dr. Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D.:
http://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/saveteeth.htm



REGROW NERVES IN DEAD TOOTH?  "Healing Teeth Naturally"
I am not a candidate for this diet (raw liver) Gerson diet, but this is the only web site I've found on a dead tooth regeneration.

Please note, this blog is not about what's going on in Dr. Frankenstein's lab: splicing genes, or implanting tooth bulbs or ultrasound devices in your gums. And animal research is not ethical. This blog is for people looking for ways to regrow or heal teeth with little or no intervention from the dental community.


DR. MOUTH

by Marjorie Rhodes 2009
(All rights reserved)

"Open wide!" As he eyeballs your mouth, looking for dollar signs.

"Insurance?" Yes! And he smirks his own teeth to think of the money he finds.

With probe and mirror the hunt begins, seeking to strike it rich. 

With bank-account brain, he's bound to find in every tooth a glitch. 

I make 'em whiter, make 'em brighter; and these could use a gold crown. 

Grabbing his buzz saw, he gets to work, grinding your pearly whites down.

Your overworked teeth are hurting so much he decides to pull them all. 

"Implants!" he declares, at $5,000 per tooth, and now you begin to bawl. "

But wait, what's this? We can regrow our teeth, and do it ourselves" you say?

The mouth doctor shrieks, his smirk hits the floor, for his drill is quiet today.



44 comments:

  1. I am also interested in tooth rejuvenation. I'll keep an eye on this blog to see what you're up to.

    Form "Taoist Yoga, Alchemy and Immortality" by Charles Luk, chapter 2:

    After another hundred days, a further sixty-four chu of vitality are gained while the positive principle increases to five units; his spirits are very high and new teeth grow to replace the fallen ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add me to the interested list - I BELIEVE all things are possible - I listen and read the Abraham material - and "they" also support the possibilities of tooth regeneration (and limbs). You had left your phone number on another site - can't find it - please email me, I'd love to call you. Suzette (alaskadancingbear@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to see another Abraham leader here! :-) I'm beginning my journey to heal the broken teeth of some loved ones and a few superficial cavities that have popped up on my own teeth! Going to use comfrey root eggshell Zeke and coconut oil in a base of plain gelatin. Possibly some salt as well. I am going to see if I can form some wax, like you get when you have braces, to create a barrier to keep the gelatin in the broken tooth let dissolve. Will have to use a very little bit of comfrey root to avoid liver since it will be absorbed.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your blog. I have recently had my bridge removed and hoping to regrow the stumps. Hope to update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the provided information. I feel some point i hate the dentist. They drill drill and filling. they do root canal. They do surgery. They implant. All, not saving your tooth but save their US$ instead. They are messing up our mouth. The battle field is our mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the above. My dentist drives a Porsche which I contributed to in a large way. 6 implants and a lot of pain, discomfort and health problems later, it would be lovely to one day see the possibility of regenerating teeth. Anyway, keep up the good work.

    Came across this link which might be of interest but don't know if it's just a gimic to make money.

    http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212832

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a results of rise in trendy technology, many aesthetic dentists in Las Vegas area unit using further skills to try to to attention procedures which may be common and also the final results seem organic.Thanks for sharing such a useful article.

    Thank's & Regard's
     Cosmetic Dentistry Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm working on regenerating two teeth back to health, i'm having a check up with my dentist and am maintaining a healthy diet. I nightly pray to god For health, in The Name of Christ.

    So far this is what iv done, i ate hard wheat to brake out the fillings in the two teeth i want to regenerate. the next thing i have done is cut out all sugar and processed foods,
    next i have started to take bone mineral densifier, i take it twice to three times daily. with this i also take a Breast milk based amino acid supplement.
    the breast milk is form True Hope Nutritional support LTD. i take it to get the body back into a regrowth cycle.
    while i take all these vitamins i'm looking more towards god to heal me rather then unto my body to heal itself.

    Each night i also take and crush 1 gram of Vitamin c with two of my bone mineral densifiers, and rub the powder into my gums near the damaged teeth to promote direct absorption into mouth to increase the distribution of the vitamins and minerals to the teeth. i use vit C because it increases Red blood Cell health,

    In summery
    Breast milk supplements to promote Growth cycles like unto that of little children

    Bone Mineral Densifier to give the body needed minerals (Calcium Magnesium, Phosphorus, Boron, Vitamins C & D)to regrow teeth

    Extra Vitamin C CRUSHED WITH THE B.M.D. and rubbed into the gums To Promote absorption near the jaw and teeth

    Healthy Diet: NO Sugars, NO Soft Drinks, NO Processed Food, NO Alcohol, NO Drugs, All Whole Grains, Meat is used sparingly and also i Cheack into the way the Animals were Raised, No Meat From Animals Raised in in humain Ways, NO Meat From Sick animals, Limited use of Milk, Unless from Pasture Raised animal. (be incharge of what comes into your body) Lots of vegetables use fruit moderately or with Prudence

    last Keep your mouth Clean: Distilled water is a great Cleaning, Brush your teeth but Beware of whats in the Pastes not all tooth paste is good for your overall health and is also addictive. Floss after meals.

    Last of Look to GOD HE KNOWS HOW THE BODY WORKS HE MADE US IN HIS IMAGE. HE HAS THE BLUE PRINTS OF THE BODY. PRAY IN JESUS CHRIST's NAME. HE IS HIS SON AND LOVES EVERY ONE, JESUS ROCKS



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi all,

      I was blessed with very strong teeth so why am I here? Well, I had one pulled after 18 years of dealing with a Dentist's judgment. Long story short his preventative measure damaged a tooth and caused a chain reaction ending with the tooth getting broken and needing pulling.

      Over the last 30 years I've had a lot of health problems. Doctors almost ran me into the poor house with no real results. However, I found a naturopathic doctor that taught me a bunch.

      First avoid distilled water it pulls mineral out of you body (teeth and bones) just as good as soda pop. Both have a persistent positive pH (free rascal time).

      We need 77 essential minerals, 16 essential vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, and 3 essential fatty acids daily before we can hope to heal. Proper mineralization can increases our resistance to toxins to a 98% level.

      Next loose the electronics or filter them. Most consumer electronics works in the microwave band. They say microwave radiation is safe based on a water heating test. Have you ever seen a fork in the microwave oven shooting sparks? Calcium is a metal and our bones act as an antenna for all electromagnetic radiation. Calcium is changed to positive +2 ions with exposure around 900MHz even without much heating.

      Speaking of which, vitamin D comes from the sun. Sunscreen causes cancer by blocking the production of vitamin D. Calcium does little without it.

      We can't get nutrition out of mineral depleted soil. As a result, fresh produce, vegetables, and grains are a deception when it comes to getting the minerals we need to rebuild our bodies.

      There is more if anyone is interested?

      Delete
    2. yes, I want to learn more from your experience

      Delete
  8. Thank you all the information if myself finds a way to re- grow teeth it would be an advantage to the dental and food and consumers industry then we would all benifit.I've read a new science s experiment that there is a way to grow teeth from electro vibration also animal re-growth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I suggest you take a course in kinesiology muscletesting, practice it everyday. After a couple of month move on to learn testing your own muscles. When you are confident in that you can start treating yourself.
    I will hold such courses in the near future but that's in Stockholm, Sweden.
    I have a root canaled molar that causes me problems in nearby structures, from C1 up to the tempel bones at that side. But when the pain starts I can treat it and the pain subsides and goes away. The most common things I do is to correct all fixations and subluxations from head to feet, acupuncture and immune system supporting nutrients/remedies.
    But the optimal solution would of course be to regrow a new tooth there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have two big holes in my molars. I want to know if there is a kind of remedy except from root canal and extraction. Molars are very essential for chewing and it be a bad idea to lose them.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was interested in oil pulling using coconut oil until the article mentioned nausea and vomiting might occur initially. Not going there! But I am employing the Price diet and supplementing with mag-calcium-K2-D3-vit E. Cut out soda, cut sugars and processed foods, only stone ground whole wheat, spelt, or sprouted grain breads, no other grains, nuts, seeds, and eating meats, bone broth with veggies, eggs, and using xylitol mints several times a day (after meals and snacks) and toothpaste, organic grass-fed (pastured) dairy only. My symptoms from new decay forming under fillings are subsiding so very hopeful, but I already have many missing teeth I'd like to regrow. Will be keeping my eye on developments in this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been oil pulling for over a week and have not had any of these issues. For the last two months I've been eating inly veggies, fruit, nuts and seeds. My overall health has improved dramatically. I'm off all of my medications. The biggest change after my first oil pull was how white my teeth became. My mouth feels great and the oil pukks out everything. Including popcorn kernels.

      Delete
    2. If so, you have several options, ranging from natural supplements to homeopathy.How to Reverse Receding gums

      Delete
  12. Caution on the xylitol, I personally find my body does not like it and it can be harmful even lethal to dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your story sounds much like mine and like you am at wit's end and researching tooth (and jawbone) regeneration.

    Apparently if you have a tooth roots LIPUS (low intensity pulsed ultrasound) does regrow teeth and jawbone...why this is marketed yet don't know, except researchers have incentive to get grants as long as they're still researching the solution.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is hands down the dumbest thing I have ever read on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then why are you here you moron

      Delete
  15. The people reading this may be interested in this article: http://www.singularityweblog.com/implants-or-dentures-how-about-regrowing-your-own-teeth/

    It shows that regrowing one's own teeth is not insane. And it makes sense that it is possible if it is true that each cell has the capability of creating a totally new human (cloning).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks I found this article really interesting. I've been looking into dental implants in Peoria, IL they seem like they would be expensive and it would be a scary procedure but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tooth decay is a symptom of osteoporosis. Fix the osteoporosis and the tooth decay will heal. Here is a list of things that cause osteoporosis.

    sunscreen, antibiotics, excessive carbohydrates (sugar starch and fiber), poor soil at the farm, cell phones, Smart-meters, Round-up, electronics, soda pop, excessive exercise, lack of sleep, not sleeping in the dark, isolating one's self from the earth's natural 7.83Hz EM field, GMOs in general, and this isn't the complete list.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My dad knocked out one of his teeth a few months ago. He went in and had an implant put in so that his smile didn't have a big hole in it. What else could he have done to replace that missing tooth?

    Cloverdale Dental Centre

    ReplyDelete
  19. A mental block? I hope that's a flipping joke, that's as bad as saying our genes are our fault, because that is what it is, a gene. The gene is turned on when we grow our baby teeth and also when we grow their replacements, then it automatically shuts off. It's still there though, all it needs is reactivation. And trust me no amount of mental mumjo-jumbo at this stagnantly stuck stage of human evolution will do that one. But yes I do agree about dentists, they have only made my teeth worse, they are liars, scammers, and often complete and total idiots who really know nothing more then what was fed to them by lie-filled books. I would love to skin them all alive... I'd rather be dead then live on this shitball planet where the bodies are so pathetic they just rot away and other leach cash off of that by progressing it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i rescued a dog from a busy street a few years ago. turns out she had a fast-growing sarcoma (caused by vaccination) and was 'given' six weeks to live. she lived for two years, happily, and died from the cancer i just did not manage to completely turn around.

    when i took her to the vet initially for a check-up, i left her there and picked her up later. at which time i was told that all of her teeth, except for one molar, had been removed. !!! long story short - something, i am presuming, that i was doing to remove the cancer caused her to regenerate four or five (can't remember which) beautiful, white, perfect little teeth on the bottom front. there may have been others but her jaw was so fragile at this point that it was dangerous to try to force her mouth open to check.

    the vet did not believe me. he said it is impossible that she regrew teeth. what is impossible is denying that where they had been nothing but bone, were four or five totally normal teeth. she was an exquisite creature and a good friend. the regrowing of her teeth was wonderful for her, and i believe, a gift for me and others. i now know it can be done. i and others saw it with our own eyes. thank you, belle.

    cheers -
    arcadia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Belle's Owner: Would you share with us exactly what you were doing to reverse Belle's cancer, that may have resulted in the regrowth of her teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yeah, me too! Belle's owner, I wish you would come back & tell us the protocol you used on your dog, so we could figure out what caused her teeth to regrow!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I too am searching for a way to regrow new teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, it has been 7 years since u started this blog, I believe. Have u published ur book on dental regeneration? would like to get a hold of it. Any updates?

    ReplyDelete
  25. yes any updates would be greatly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regardless of how well your dental hygiene is, studies have shown that around thirty percent of individuals may be genetically predisposed to gum recession and gum disease Regrowing gums naturally

      Delete
    2. Genes can be switched on or off through diet.

      Delete
  26. Hi folks. Wish I could say that I have learned how to regrow teeth but so far, no luck. I've started oil pulling again but with coconut oil this time. After a few weeks can't say that I see any improvement. My problem is that so many of my teeth are dead. Now I am old and worn out and discouraged but continue to search for the answers. I have stories from others who have regrown teeth but they don't know how it happened. And mostly these are second hand stories.

    Will update again when I have some news to report, but please feel free to use this web site as a forum.

    Thank you for your interest.


    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi folks. Wish I could say that I have learned how to regrow teeth but so far, no luck. I've started oil pulling again but with coconut oil this time. After a few weeks can't say that I see any improvement. My problem is that so many of my teeth are dead. Now I am old and worn out and discouraged but continue to search for the answers. I have stories from others who have regrown teeth but they don't know how it happened. And mostly these are second hand stories.

    Will update again when I have some news to report, but please feel free to use this web site as a forum.

    Thank you for your interest.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H,
      Just found your website.
      Like you and many people I do believe you can regrow teeth etc, and it happend to people.

      Delete
  28. Good way of telling, and pleasant paragraph to obtain facts regarding my presentation focus, which i am going to present in university.|
    Regrow Receding Gums Naturally

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. many thanks|
    Natural Products For Receding Gums Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  30. I pay a visit each day a few sites and blogs to read articles or reviews, except this weblog presents feature based posts.|
    How To Fix Receding Gums Without Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you Crystal. This is just a free Gmail blogspot. You need to sign up with a Gmail account first. I did this mostly through trial and error. I'm not a computer whiz kid.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gambar di atas adalah sebagai contoh jika sistem S128Poker sedang maintenance atau dalam perbaikan. Dan biasanya jika kamu berada dalam permainan sebelum poker maintenance, akan ada pemberitahuan atau info berjalan beberapa menit lagi akan maintenance (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete